This Page

has been moved to new address

Swappy Stuff

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Swappy Stuff

9/25/09

Swappy Stuff

Since my space is clear I started on my Raggedy Anne Halloween Swap!!! i was excited for this one. Here is just a peek.....can't show too much. Still have bit to go, but great start.

I recieved my tin from Lyn. She did a wonderful job don't ya think?

Love the fairy on the top. Reminds me of Water Babies stories. Little Tom tormenting the big fish. Check out the stitches and the ribbon flowers! Love them!

A look inside. Full of goodies.

OOOOOOOO........buttons.

She also included a few vintage cards. Thanks a bunch Lyn.

Well, the goal is to finish the swaps before i move onto something else. So you will be getting a few more updates that way. Today i am off to Layton for Quilt Fest. {big conference building next to Target} There is a quilt show and a vendors mall--weeee

I will share my illigal photos {apparently i shouldn't take pictures of others quilts and then put them on the blog- but then Molly wouldn't have ever known that her quilt was in the show--she quilted it--what to do, what to do} and any little goody that i just couldn't pass up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home