This Page

has been moved to new address

Repeat performance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Repeat performance

9/26/09

Repeat performance

Do you notice that sometimes things repeat themselves? I mean who couldn't notice it? Circle of Life......But really, have you ever noticed it in your like of quilting? I have a few little suprises to show......that what we once did is now cool again. Apparently I have been quilting long enough to finally see a repeat. Is that something to brag about?
Now see here......
My quilt from 1997:

Quilt from 1800's at Moda Bake Shop. I am sure this has seen more than one repeat performance, don't you?


Again---my quilt from the same time frame:



Quilt at the quilt show for the Utah Quilt Guild:

More info on my quilts are here for the quilt parade.

Here are the rest that we saw at the guild show + a few of the words......you know i love to read the stories.



Love the circular quilting on the stacked coins.

Cute houses and trees.

My favorite of the Dear Janes on show. This one had a darker background.

There is always an intersting one...isn't there?





Check it out. see the tiny quilting.....yup. normal machine. no big girl here



Words from the quilt:


Some great quilting inspiration for us all:





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home