This Page

has been moved to new address

I should have brought more

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: I should have brought more

10/19/09

I should have brought more


Here she is......all empty and bored like.
Why? Because i apparently didn't bring enough projects to do.  Even after 5 bobbins of thread......
So here is all the stuff i got done........ready?

Jellystone Park Pattern done with Kansas City Trouble Jelly roll. I have had this roll for 3 years {too long} and finally it is done. Well, just the center that is. I had enough left over from the strips to cut into squares and so i have 2 more borders to go....but they are ready and waiting their sewing turn. The honey likes this one {he is very picky in the color field} so I bet it is a keeper.

I finished the binding. It has been sewn onto this charm mini quilt for 3 years and never hand finished! What am i thinking? Waiting that long? anyways. it is finished and sadly enough has folding creases already.
I also brought up a second charm mini quilt kit and finished that one too. I should have brought batting and that would have been quilted.


Cleary had sent this to me when we did a UFO swap. It was a Nancy Halverson pre cut kit. It worked up pretty quick. {love that} It had different layouts shown for you to choose from. This will be going to a neighbors wedding in November.

This was made from the kit leftovers. I thought of doing this after i ran out of things to do. I am thinking it will be going to finished into a pillow and will accompany the quilt above to the newly weds.


This was a mystery quilt for Feed dogs quilt group. I grabbed in the stash and found these that worked out great! Love the outcome.  Perfect baby quilt for a neighbor--i am of course late.

ok. This is HORRIBLE!!! take a look at those CRANKY pinwheels!!! yikes! I....almost......left them. But I just couldn't. so i had to do some unpicking for a bit and fix them. I can only handle so much crankiness. And guess what? I finished the quilt top!!! yay... no pic, yet. later girls, later.
I also got another quilt top ready to be put together. The sashing fabric i had brought for it.....it didn't work. So that will need to be put together with fabric i bought on the way home at the quilt stores. As if we didn't get enough done from the 3 days of sewing.

I feel like I got a ton done---1 quilt for wedding, 1 quilt for me, 1 cranky quilt for show, 2 baby quilts, 2 charm mini quilts, and 1 pillow top.  w  o  w.  But now, they will be joining the  'to be quilted' pile. They are just pile jumping aren't they?

*pst- did you notice the tutorial list/pictures/links down the side bar? Didn't realize how many there were. If i missed one....let me know. Go on and do a little tour why don't ya?! oh, and i have links to other posts at the bottom of each post too. is that too much? i am not sure yet......

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

WoW! You got alot done. Great job! They all look wonderful too. My quilts do a bit of pile hopping too lol

19/10/09 11:31 AM  
Blogger ~Molly~ said...

Oh my STARS!!!! I love them all!!

Several years ago I made a handful of mini charm quilts, yours reminds me of them! I still have a binding to do for one of them, lol.

After we declutter and paint our floors(we just ripped out all the carpet) I want to get back to my quilting, it has been too long.

Molly

19/10/09 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home