This Page

has been moved to new address

I'll Be Missing You

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: I'll Be Missing You

10/15/09

I'll Be Missing You

So off i go to the retreat!!! yay!!! can't wait!! The ride will be arriving at noon and after we get everything shoved into the car {you always over pack for these things don't you} we will be on our way. Up to the mountians. I am sure we'll see some beautiful views of changing leaf colors...but who will take the time to move from the sewing spot?
I will of course have a picture report of the good times. Until then......

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marilyn Bohn said...

I was one of the lucky ones who got this cute pin cushion. It is as pretty as it looks and the pins slide in and out so easy. Thanks for all your work to help make the retreat so fun.

19/10/09 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home