This Page

has been moved to new address

Calling all Quilters

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Calling all Quilters

10/18/08

Calling all Quilters

I went to this garage sale just this morning......YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!
It was 2 pees in a pod. They are designers that are local and were having a garage sale. Such great deals. I spent $20 bucks on all of my loot. I of course had to run home and let everyone know in the blog world of my goodies....

I was thinking (while i was shopping..woman...can do 2 things at once) who should i call????Julie?? she is gone, Mom?? she is far away, Angie?? don't have her #!!! oh......I tried! Sorry.....it just means more for me!


Wool felt----my new collection will just love the additions.

1/4 were .25 and 1/2 were .50
Then there were bags of scraps for .50....got me some of those too. oh, i got one with 5" blocks...loaded. Did a swap last year, these will go in with those for a nickel quilt.

Check this out...finished stitchery $1.00 plus the pattern! Now, why would i want the pattern when it's already done....still taking it. oh, and they had bigger bundles too mostly $1.00/yard. Got this cute pink 30's print for a project.

The book collection.....3 crates full. I picked these 4. The needleworks one has some CUTE pin cushions and needle cases.

Now, i of course wasn't thinking all of myself. I was thinking ---christmas is coming---and i will need some little things for the swaps that we do in the groups. So of course i can accomodate those (not that i couldn't before) and presents.......pin cushions, little mug rugs, needle books...they are all good for the giving!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and can find some goodies for themselves.... it is taking everything in my body not to drive back up the hill to go and find some more ........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home