This Page

has been moved to new address

It's running late.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: It's running late.....

10/6/08

It's running late.....


I know that i promised today......it might be tonight. i have been trying to get my pattern to a downloadable file and couldn't figure it out.


I didn't want to spend all my time emailing people the pattern. do you blame me??

So my last resort is my father who says he will get it done tonight. He is the whiz at anything downloadable, techinical, or anything i can't understand or do :)



So there ya go. Sorry about that! But it will come.....I promise!

Until then I will tease you with some more pics of the pattern that is coming.



Hopefully i'll get it all on before midnight....

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Cute blog, Becky!! Sorry about the computer issues--I have them regularly--usually my fault---arrghhhh----have a good one. julie

6/10/08 5:51 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Computers are great things when they work right! As for the bats they are adorable!

12/10/08 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home