This Page

has been moved to new address

Pillowcase Factory

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Pillowcase Factory

11/30/09

Pillowcase Factory


This week i made sewed up some pillowcases!! Lots of them!
This is the perfect present for friends, and those names you draw in your family...and even your own kids and honeys.....stick them in their stocking all rolled up cute like. CUTE!

Look at that cute fabric!

This one is for someone extra 'special'!!! hee hee isn't that so funny?! I just couldn't resist- in fact they have a Halloween one on sale..i just might have to make a second trip. shhhhh.

ok. i know, you wish it was for you ;)
{found it at Joanne store}

I did really a lot last week----me, me, and me --sewing, sewing, and sewing!!! So stick around this week for some shots of what i got done + there will be a giveaway later on + the big reveal!!! Lot's of stuff girls!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jingle said...

Wow! You got a ton done! I love that Hello, Kitty one! So cute!!! And yes...that other one will certainly have to go to someone special! LOL!

30/11/09 11:29 AM  
Blogger Becky J. said...

they are the perfect stocking stuffer i tell ya! You can find anything for everyones style

30/11/09 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't that fun? I made 40 pillowcases this week for gifts too! I still need to make6 more yet then I'll be done. - Becky I.

3/12/09 11:31 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hahaha! I love that muscle man fabric! I'm going to have to see if I can find some. My son would love this!

4/12/09 1:00 AM  
Blogger Tailored Trash Queen said...

I love the idea of Christmas pillow cases!!! How fun!!!!

4/12/09 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home