This Page

has been moved to new address

B-I-N-G-O

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: B-I-N-G-O

11/19/09

B-I-N-G-O


My pile of BINGO Winnings!!! From Quilt Group night!!!
well, really it is a few piles of bingo winnings- all from the same win though. extra lucky!
A bunch of pre-cut for yo-yo's YOYOs!!!!

Christmas, cutesy and one crazy polka dot pile!
I really like Crazy mom quilts circle time quilt.
might have to give it a try and skip the whole yo-yo thing all together.

Of course i will need to share the other happenings from the quilt group last night.


Love the Black, Red and White don't you?!

And of course there was a little mini quilt show. We got a bottle full of charm squares.... and so we needed to share them all and then voted on the 5 favorite!
Check them out----such great ideas too...everyones is so different...ok now look:









and of coures one lone Chocolate quilt Finished! yippee. Great pattern by Angie.

I had a great time getting a way for a wee bit.....playing a game, winning something, and then just sitting and chatting for a bit. Extra nice. I just love quilt group night....    sigh.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Your quilt group are so talented. I think my favorite has to be the black and red one. Really stylish.

Have fun playing with your winnings.

19/11/09 9:53 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Glad you like the yo-yo's--I brought those :). I couldn't look at another one after doing my projects. Thanks for your help.

19/11/09 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home