This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Surrounded--

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: I'm Surrounded--

11/5/09

I'm Surrounded--

By baby quilts!!



I got the binding done on this baby---quilt.

Quilting up close. My favorite flower motif. Easy, and so cute!

The back. Hope they don't mind all the white and tiny green flower fleck......it is one of my favorite pieces of fabric right now. Sad to send it on it's way. :(  Must find some more.....

The pattern was a Mystery Quilt in Feed Dogs Quilt group. {going tonight- wee}! It makes up very quick and easy for the 2 colors. Perfect for any little one.
Wanna make your own?  Here is the QUILT LINK.  Download the Summer Breeze Pattern. If you make one you must share---they turn out so CUTE!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home