This Page

has been moved to new address

Halloween Quick Stitch Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Halloween Quick Stitch Freebie

10/27/09

Halloween Quick Stitch Freebie


Just a quick note for all the Halloweenie Crafty girls out there.
Did you see on the side bar a link for the quick stitch bat?
He is a freebie!!!

 Go on and click on over and make yourself one. 
You need a bit of felt and some cotton too. 
Throw in a needle and thread and a pile of polyfil and you are ready to go!!!



and just so you didn't think that i re-nigd on my quilt to do list---i quilted! This cute little baby sized quilt is for a friend....still working on the binding. I know- just a tease. 


It did make me get most of the quilting/sewing stuff unpacked from the weekend retreats. Not planning on another for a bit of time, waaa, so we must set it up at home so there can be some more sewing going on... of course.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Donna said...

I am "Batty" over the free pattern! They are too cute and I will be working on one for my nephew. Thanks so much for sharing!

27/10/09 10:52 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

They are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!

27/10/09 11:59 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

These little guys are so cute!! I wish I hadn't procrastinated on my daughter's Halloween costume, cause I'd rather make up a batch of bats!

I posted a link to your free pattern on Craft Gossip Sewing:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/free-pattern-felt-bat-softies/2009/10/27/

--Anne

27/10/09 5:42 PM  
Anonymous urban craft said...

all this cool halloween stuff to make! ahhhh, so much I want to make in only 3 more days. Must finish baby's costume first. Sleep = highly overrated.

27/10/09 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Marilyn Bohn said...

These are the cutest bats ever!!!

But if I made ne it would take away from my quilting time. :)
I refered my friend to your site today for your tutorial on altoid tins. Your tutorials are very good.
Have you been catching my web show on organizing? You'll love it if you do.

31/10/09 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home