This Page

has been moved to new address

I don't do monsters

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: I don't do monsters

11/20/09

I don't do monsters


I participated in this monster swap.. I am not one to make monsters. i thought it would be fun to go a bit beyond the normal around here. It is hard to make a monster girls! I have been  taught that this is not my area of expertise. i need some practice apparently, but not sure if that will be happening in the near future.    This is the little guy that i sent and i am waiting for my little one to show up. Here is a picture gallery of all the lovely  monstery monsters.




He wears his heart on his sleeve and has a crow as a companion. The one eyed cyclopse with a smile...i really can't make them mean looking! funny.



Tangled Floss
I have a few strands of embroidery floss for stitching- the thicker kind..that just don't stay straight.  Don't you hate it when you pull on the end and it all tangles up?

You have the same issue? I could roll them onto the paper or plastic cards, but to tell you the truth i think they are all used up, or they are hiding from me. Any whosies...I saw the little pile of wood spools and thought. why don't i just load them onto the spool?


All nice and tidy like....go on give it a try or a roll, or a wrap. Whatever you would like.
What -you ask am i doing with that embroidery floss?


This of course is part of the Secret......ah. man girls- i am mean......like a monster----arrr.



Labels: , ,