This Page

has been moved to new address

News

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: News

5/12/09

News

Got a little bit of news and new going on here:
New Cds- well, new from the garage sale weekend new. Still good. John Mayer. nice.
plus i got handel & bach too. funny. nice variety don't ya think?


New Magazines--from Mary Janes Farm. The magazine is AD FREE!!! well, besides the things she sells...it's all good though. Love it, her, the whole atmosphere of the magazine and her, her, her. I am infatuated with her. Good thing she lives in northern idaho or i would be like a stalker friend. hee hee. watch out mary jane.


New fabric from the Quilt show on Friday and check out my bright template key chain. Sweet.



AND the best news!!!!

I got noticed at

SwapDex!!!

yay for me.

thank you. thank you.

It was fun to answer the questions and really get to know myself. I surprised myself.

If that doesn't produce -panic- anxiety-about production of good things and even a swap that i am in charge of i don't know what would. The swap juices are bubbling. Maybe at the end of summer something. Any ideas?


And a Second Sneak Peek


Actually it looks like a total peek, but you'll still have to wait for it.....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home