This Page

has been moved to new address

Paper Confetti

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Paper Confetti

5/4/09

Paper Confetti

I had a wonderful weekend with the girls. Family girls sewing, chatting, snacking, scrapbooking, making bags, quilts, books, food...whatever!

I was quite productive and got done what i really wanted to. WWOOOOHOOO!! I love productiveness.

First Paper Confetti- not really the name, but that is what you get in the end after picking all the paper off!

Paper pieced flying geese quilt. this is a quilt a long with Twiddletails. Fun and Crazy all in one. I got caught up. Had 1 and 1/2 months of patterns to do. not too bad. She says that next month is a doozy. I am ready! Bring it on!












Next- Who you calling a Fat Quarter. Gosh, i just love that!!



Just a sneak peak at the blocks. I am thinking they will be getting bigger. I won't give it all away. Hopefully you will get to see soon enough. :)
I am sending out a few swaps today too. I will share them once they get opened. Can't wait! they are cute!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home