This Page

has been moved to new address

Swap-a-licous

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Swap-a-licous

4/25/08

Swap-a-licous



I went over to Vintage Ferns home on Wednesday for some little swapping. She ordered a large amount of Pocket People (the picture has extras--she didn't get them all---oh take a look at that mermaid! love the shell top...hee.hee) for her daughters birthday....she is making them a little house, furniture, and the cutest little mattresses. I got to see some of it and it will be cute when it is all put together. Well, so that meant i got to go SHOPPING....in her living room! She had all of her stuff laid out for me to look at.
This is what i got. The little shirts are for my girls...they have birds on them CUTE. the green one is for me (i am wearing it today) 2 tea towels for my kitchen, a cute pink and brown pillow (it is already been stuffed and put on my couch), a black sweatshirt for my boy with a one eyed monster on it...so funny, 4 elastic scrunchy hair things with danglies--Jerika is wearing one today and loves it, and a little pink purse that Eliza has taken and wouldn't release it to get a picture.
Then get this--- i got bonusus!! She had 2 of these 1972 books and gave one to me. It has some very interesting things in it. There was however some great applique patterns--butterflys, flowers, and stems. I might use it for something. Then she had a little length of lace (skirts for my pocket girls) and some doilies. I can't believe. How nice is that?! Check out her blog and her Etsy store for more stuff. She does have some cute things. I love the shirts and the little purses. They are my favorites.
I am working on my plush swap....i am not going to show it until i know they have gotten it, so they can't peek. I was going to give a little bit of it, but my camara has decided not to work on dead batteries....so as soon as they are charged...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home