This Page

has been moved to new address

Pixie Pattern Partner Help --update

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Pixie Pattern Partner Help --update

4/15/08

Pixie Pattern Partner Help --update

I have to say that at first I thought i had it alllllll together. Who was I kidding?!

The pattern isn't ready. I worked on it yesterday, and i have a dress problem. SOOOO that means that she isn't ready to go out to the big world yet. I have a lot on my plate this week....so i will update again when she is ready and in her pdf for and all. Then i will know that when i say , she is ready, she is realllllly ready!! thanks for your help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Becky,
I'll be glad to sew her when you get her just right. You know me--beginner and all=). See you soon. Julie

15/4/08 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home