This Page

has been moved to new address

Pixie Girl Ready for her trade

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Pixie Girl Ready for her trade

4/9/08

Pixie Girl Ready for her trade

I finished yesterday a Pixie girl. (that is what she is called by me). The one on the right is my 1st one. I think she turned out great!!! Especially for being only 6" tall...yikes. I signed up for this trade--- mini dolls or bears. Here is the link i use for Swaps: http://swapdex.blogspot.com/ there are some fun ones. I like doing swaps every once in awhile. they get me out of my comfort zone, and let me experiment with things i wouldn't choose to do on my own.

I initially started out trying out a bear...but boy those legs and arms wouldn't turn!! needless to say they will never be turned......so plan B. Let's try a doll!

I have seen a few style wise like this one on the Etsy site and drew one up at 6". I love her hair and her pigtails. These take awhile to make....i don't think they will ever be sold.

After i finished the 1st one...i thought, she is too cute and i need one for myself!! so of course i made one for me. Plus, I need the pattern---right?!

So here they are:



Please excue her- she is such a child!! she is always lifting up her skirt! I guess she wanted to how off her heart. she has sooo much love. :)
I had to do a close-up for her face! I put a little bit of Rouge on her cheeks to give her some color.
So they will be together until the end of the month, when the little sister goes off to her new home.
Until then.........play on!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Becky--You are more than creative. I have got to check out that swap sight--fun. My girls would love those dolls--we might need to do a trade--what do you want--I know, CHOCOLATE!!!!=) Julie

9/4/08 10:26 AM  
Blogger Bunny said...

I want a pixie! they are so cute! Can I have more details on how you made the hair?

9/4/08 3:37 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

Becky they are darling!
I just noticed you are in Utah too! How cool is that.

9/4/08 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home