This Page

has been moved to new address

Garage Sale Roll Call

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Garage Sale Roll Call

3/21/08

Garage Sale Roll Call

So i am back and got a few things done (laundry, folding, make bread) and i have a few minutes to show off my finds from this morning.


1st we have here a fuzzy picture! yikes----anyways, i picked up quite a bit of lace edging....i use those for my pocket people (girl skirts---oh so cute). There is also packages of rick-rack, snaps, some buttons, and more lace on rolls.
2nd I grabbed some bigger pieces, maybe fat quarter sized fabric. There was a blue pack with cut diamonds and a red pack with diamonds cut and co-ordinating fabric. Not a whole lot of fabric, but ok for me. She had a ton and i mean a ton of pre-cut diamonds. what a crazy lamoyne star gal! not for me

3rd i got a finished top (25X25 or so) of blue and cream drunkards path. This has a matching back. i haven't decided if i should just quilt it for a table topper, or use it for a large center block for a different quilt.
I also got (not pictured) around 20 doilies. They are around 3-4 inch round and cute. A group i belong to is going to be dying these and making round pin cushions. They are very vintage and cute. I have enough now for everyone + do some for my etsy shop. I'll of course announce when they get finished.
i keep hearing the bread timer-- i must go and eat some hot, steaming, yummy homemade stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Jean said...

that quilt top is a beauty! what a find!!!

22/3/08 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home