This Page

has been moved to new address

YEEEEE HAAA!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: YEEEEE HAAA!!

3/13/08

YEEEEE HAAA!!

I finished my mini aprons for my swap at http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-connection/ . this is the first time i have ever made anything like this. Kind of fun!! The theme was Farmgirl/cowgirl. I will be getting 17 back in the mail. I love to get those kind of packages.















I had participated in a spring 81/2" square block earlier this month and i am waiting patiently for them to show up. Can't wait for those. i had done mine redwork. They turned out pretty cute. I will be getting 16 different ones (one being mine) pretty soon. How fun is that!! I love trades.
When i recieve those i will post pictures for everyone to see.

Last night i went to a quilt class with a friend. Boy was it fun! i had all the pieces allready cut (i know, i know class nerd) and so the block went together pretty quick. It turned out to be 36" square ----Huge here is a pic below. Nice huh? i was able to get 2 done. She did show how to do flying geese the easy way and with nooooo waste!! Can you believe? who was the gal that thought that up? must be a math major or something----not for me! but very thankful someone has the time, patience, and energy to figure that one out.

There is a total of 9 for the quilt. So i have 7 more to go!! They are so large you could use the pattern for just a baby quilt with one block. Just border it a little and wholah! finished!

Tomorrow night i will be staying up at my mom's and sewing with a few of my good friends. we all decided to tackle Buggy Barn (here are some books)http://www.msquilting.com/Books%20&%20Patterns.htm I have got my fat quarters ready! i have chosen to do it in blue and white in the churndash pattern. We'll see how that one goes! Right now it seems like i have been doing a lot of sewing. That is kind of fun!

Oh- i also picked up some pillow cases at the thrift store to try out a pillow case dress for my 4 year old dd Eliza. It has a 6 inch lace at the bottom. My friend has a embroidery machine and i am going to see if i can find a pattern that her machine will stitch at the bottom. Very excited to try that. plus i got two of them, so i can use the other one for pantaloons! Yay! how cute is that.

i just hit onto this and need to add it. of course i put comments in so i could win! help yourself and check it out! http://oldredbarnco.blogspot.com/2008/03/giving-away-quilt.html you have until next wed. to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home