This Page

has been moved to new address

sewing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: sewing

5/20/09

sewing

i finally have some sewing things to share.....well sort of.

my mom and dad went to boston this last week and i was in charge of 'babysitting' their car. that was a tough one, let me tell you. so my mom bought me a yard of this cute japanese fabric. LOVE IT!! oh, and her too.
cute salvedge. cute prints.
I think i will be keeping it in one piece and then putting a minky or fleecy something on the back. it will be mine to use when i sit and listen to the kids read.
See the magazine in the right corner? yup. late mothers day present to myself. I love these magazines gals! they are so much fun. you don't even need to read it. just follow the picture instructions. love that!
"Flower Patch" size 42"X 52". I am finishing up the pattern and will have it in the shop next week sometime. Of course, i will let everyone know. Great beginner quilt.
Tonight i go to quilt group and take pictures of all the wonderful CRANKY QUILT blocks!! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the
next block on the cranky row quilt.
Did you make a block and want to share? Hop on over to the flickr group and post them.
I will have another drawing with some sewing goodies to win!! Next month is the last bock!
time does fly.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DaCraftyLady said...

Oh I love the material.. :) and the magazine looks grat!

20/5/09 8:03 PM  
Blogger Jenn Maruska said...

Cotton Time... my favorite! : )

20/5/09 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home