This Page

has been moved to new address

W.I.P.-- whatnots in progress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: W.I.P.-- whatnots in progress

8/13/08

W.I.P.-- whatnots in progress


I finally worked on some stuff!! yay...sewing stuff!!

Here is a little W.I.P. --this traditionaly means work in progress. I however don't play by the rules and am changing it to fit me. so it now means: Whatnots in Progress. Check the side bar for quick reference. I will be adding a few more here and there to the list. This might help me remember what i have to work on. :)
Back to the blocks:
I belong to 3 groups in the area and this one group has been doing a block of the month. I have been just a bit behind so yesterday i stole a little bit of time and finished up 3 blocks. so now i have 9 total.
Now i need to do the connector blocks. take a peak........ Aren't they just cute?
Today i am off to go play with another quilt group. We are having a quilting retreat shopping day!! We are all headed off together in my big-ol suburban to go to a few shops in Lehi and in Springville, then to lunch, then to the Springville museum to the quilt show. This goes on for a few months down there are we are of course catching it 2 weeks before it closes. Better than never!
I will show off the wonderful pics tomarrow of the goodies we ate and saw!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home