This Page

has been moved to new address

200% larger 100% Pixie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: 200% larger 100% Pixie

8/11/08

200% larger 100% Pixie

So i thought that i would try to enlarge the Pixie pattern. I ended up with a 200% enlargement.

This is how she turned out:








The pattern enlarges very well. I used the new turners i got last week and they are WONDERFUL!!! if anyone hasn't gotten one of these i hightly recomend it! it works like a dream. Easy and perfect for these kind of arms and legs.

While taking pictures Eliza said she needed the camara. This is her little photo shoot of brother Ammon:




WOW!!
of course she wouldn't let him have all the glory so she insisted on her own "photo shoot".



STRIKE A POSE......

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good blog people!

11/8/08 8:25 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh yea, I've still got to make that doll-I will, I will. Julie

12/8/08 2:29 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I love your pixie! Too Cute!

12/8/08 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home