This Page

has been moved to new address

Send Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Send Offs

5/25/09

Send Offs

The gals have finally recieved my send offs so now i get to share....what i sent off.

Raggedy Ann









Upcycled Apron





Funny- when i go to show off i recieved mine!!

This is from Nadine she has some great shots of the process on her blog too.
It's all 80's lacy goodness!!! and a bag to match! + some good goodies. thanks nadine. I have my dads retirement/birthday party coming up this week. maybe i'll be sporting my new apron. it is long and has wonderful coverage!
The winner for the
CRANKY QUILT
flickr group would be
i will be sending off your goodies this week. yay!
no need to draw a name since she is the only one that posted.
but some how it is a holiday weekend, sorry about that!
keep posting though in the flickr group and you can be in next months drawing.
Don't forget......2 days until Sew mam Sew give away Day!!! yippeeee!!! I have some good stuff to choose from + another sewing gal is putting something of hers in the pot. You definitly won't want to miss it. To add to the fun i will be having a MAJOR shop sale.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Cute Raggedy Anne! Thanks for my prize! I wanted to try the cute cranky pinwheel. I am going to make a whole quilt of them cause I think they are so cute!

25/5/09 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home