This Page

has been moved to new address

What's in your .....Bathroom?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: What's in your .....Bathroom?

4/9/09

What's in your .....Bathroom?

You are thinking that i will say 'wallet'....huh? i knew it. Well, smarty pant bloggers..... i didn't. There was no typo here. yup, What's in your Bathroom? is right.
This is what is peeping in our bathroom:


Talked to the honey, he decided that we need to have some turkeys. You know how that goes. So. We went to the feed store. Got the last 3 they had, and of course this place is like going to just 'look' at the pet store. You know what happens...yup. More chicks.
Peep
Peep
Peep
Peep
Don't try counting them. We actually ended up with 6 rhode island reds and the 3 turkeys. Fun stuff. The kids are going nutzoids for them. They will not be at a loss of love..that is for sure.
Besides...It is almost Easter isn't it?
Speaking of which...i haven't got the girls dresses done. I stare at the fabric, stare at the patterns, turn back to the fabric...stare some more. Maybe today will be the day that the haze lifts and the sewing will begin.
I have still sighted some body parts laying around.....working on enough stuff for 2 shows next weekend. I know, what was i thinking? Clearly i was not.
PEEP!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I can't wait to watch them grow. I've never seen a turkey chick before.

10/4/09 12:44 PM  
Blogger NadineC said...

Well, I know you may not read this because it's a comment on a previous post, but I have to tell you a story. Back in 1978, I was a stay-at-home mom. My hubby and I passed the Western Farmers Gas & Feed store one day and saw "Free Chicks!" Well, long story, short...we got 40 chicks (for free) with the purchase of $14 worth of, guess what, CHICKEN FEED! We had to house them in our living room for almost a week before we got the de-facto chicken house done (my kiddie playhouse from when I was little). They PEEP PEEP PEEP ALL NIGHT LONG! We didn't realize that! That was ONE SLEEPLESS WEEK, LOL! But it was a great experience and we butchered half at 12 weeks, and kept the rest for eggs for years. Wouldn't have traded that experience for the world. Good luck with your chicks :-)

23/4/09 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home