This Page

has been moved to new address

3 Sisters Bag - Day three

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: 3 Sisters Bag - Day three

2/25/09

3 Sisters Bag - Day three

Oldest Sister



* The collector of EVERYTHING
* Loves to have 'extra' on hand
* Large enough to get lost inside- perfect though for little bags to keep things organized
* Perfect for lugging around library books, picnic lunch, sewing supplies for class
* Great for a weekend pack
* Class books
* Keep this bag stuffed into the back pocket of a cars seat and put it into action when you need it
I did a little experiment yesterday with this bag. 19 pounds of library books, worked like a DREAM!!!




Here we are together

About the pattern
PDF pattern- emailed to you and easy to print or to save for later
Pictures with the pattern to help- step by step
The bags are cut from a square piece of fabric
Easy construction
Lined
Reversable
Extra wide handle
Seperate Tie for the handle - just cute
Use the tie to roll up and keep together
Handles go all the way to the bottom of the bag
Great for any occasion or age or purpose
Pocket pattern -one big, one medium, and one small
The large strap can easily be opened for more comfort on your shoulder
Uses any fabric- cotton, sheets, pillow cases, jean, cordoroy, burlap...
Size:
19 wide
15 high
29 with handles
Pics of where the bags sit when wearing it

Oldest sister
Middle Sister

Youngest sister



Pockets in the pattern


Middle Pocket
Oldest pocket goes all the way across the bag




New bag: Middle sister size







All rolled up and tied






****Comment Today for the Drawing****
*To make it a little fun...tell us which sister you are *
*Which bag would you like*
*Please leave an email for contact*

*Tomorrow I will announce a winner for the bag*
*The pattern will also be available for purchase *
-Next week i'll have a tutorial on converting a mens dress shirt to a daughters skirt-

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, I love the bags! I'm a combo of all three sisters (makes it difficult to choose my favorite)

26/2/09 11:13 AM  
Blogger Toby E. said...

I love them. It's soo hard to choose between oldest and middle, but I will have to go with the middle sister I think. It would get the most use. Hope to win, but no matter what, looking forward to making them too, already picking out fabrics...hehe!

26/2/09 1:21 PM  
Blogger Sue Anne said...

I used to try and carry small bags (well, other than my stuffed backpacks), but now I'm definitely the older sister bag type of person. Since November, I've been using my Obama tote as my main bag. It's not very stylish though.

26/2/09 1:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Cute bags! I would definately be the oldest sister.

26/2/09 2:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'm the oldest sister--I have too much junk for the other two. Plus, I really am the older sister!! Cute stuff--you amaze me with what you get DONE!! julie

26/2/09 5:53 PM  
Blogger RAZZIESPLACE said...

I don't have a sister but if I did, I'd be the older sister.

26/2/09 9:11 PM  
Blogger Me said...

TOO cute! I will probably be buying the pattern soon : )

27/2/09 11:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

And I too have an issue - it's a toss between middle and older sister!!

27/2/09 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home