This Page

has been moved to new address

Raggedy Anne

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Raggedy Anne

11/21/08

Raggedy Anne



Here she is. My interpretation at least.
She has raggedy red hair that is pulled into a piggy tail. She's got two!!
She has little underwear that is permanent + removeable panties, pillow case dress with ric-rac edges and lace at the bottom, and a white eyelet apron skirt.

There are a few faces out there. I did this one plus 1 with the little red lips.



Cute panties and of course the heart.


I had a little hand tied quilt that i picked up this summer and cut it into 4 pieces. Each little raggedy ann got one. I did a quick binding edge on them to finish them off. Because they have been washed a lot they are super soft but still in great condition.

I Guess you could say that they are a 'limited' edition. I only have 4 of them. They aren't numbered or anything but that is it. They are unique -no repeat on the undies. They have the same outfit- that's it.

Three of them are for sale in the shop. Come on over and take a peak and maybe even take her home with you!!

The other one was hand picked by the picky honey for Eliza for christmas. I have a little raggedy ann book to go with it. An older one with her adventures. Very cute. Hope she likes it!!!

I love the idea of doing a book with a character.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Super cute! I had handmade raggedy ann and andy dolls when I was little.

21/11/08 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I have the same raggedy fabric you used for the blankie! my mom made curtains for our bedroom when we were little and now I have them. :o)
Missy

12/1/09 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home