This Page

has been moved to new address

WHEW

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: WHEW

1/28/09

WHEW

I have been playing catch up with a bunch of my single blocks. So i thought that today i would show them off. I do have a few more Birthday Presents to show off--not to say nanny nanny boo boo but they are really quite cool and I FOUND THE CALENDAR!!!! you wouldn't believe where it was. My purse all nice and safe. hmmmm what kind of a hint does that give? anyways.

Here we GO:


Log cabin in aqua and red for project improv. no pattern, just go for it. similar to the cranky quilt blocks. yay!!
2 little doll, wall hanging, table topper- you name it,you use it how you want to quilts. They are around 25 inches square. Using only leftovers and scraps, no pattern and just piecing as we go....tra la la la la la la ....
a couple of butterfly blocks for a quilt group. We are each making whatever and then they will be piecing and quilting the top for auction.
Utah Quilt Guild Round Robin. I love this yearly round robin. you sign up, pick a pattern or whatever, put it in a package with the rules and addresses and you don't see it until August. This is the first block i received. the jan. block. A christmas star. Lots of points on this baby. yikes!
This is the same program but i recieved Feb. block just a bit early...ya think? now though, i am ahead!!! simple star with big flower print and her background she sent. We also made 4 4 patches that are going along for the ride.
I have to share one more thing today. This morning while happily singing "good morning, good morning" to the kids, I heard some rustling in the big tv room. what? i go to discover 2 brothers sleeping together in the guest bed.
And then a few minutes later---up and playing Uno.
Thier own private sleepover. they had all the pillows piled at their feet so you couldn't see them when you walked in the room. sneaky.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

oh yea--that reminds me, I need to do that butterfly block. I wish I could get my sewing machine in gear--I've been a slacker lately. Have a great day. Julie

28/1/09 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home