This Page

has been moved to new address

Fetchin' Farmgirl Fabric

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Fetchin' Farmgirl Fabric

7/10/09

Fetchin' Farmgirl Fabric

I recieved my Mary Janes Farm Magazine the other day and just last night i was able to sneak a little reading time. Do you know what i saw? of course not, well....unless you were reading the same magazine. which you should. it is so excellent! you're missing out i tell you.





Yup, Be still my heart....it's farm girl fabric.
Designed by Mary Jane Butters!!!
Do you see the farm girl panels. oh, my.


YYYYYEEEEE HHAAAAWWW!!!


of course i have to wait till august when they will sell it. good things come to those that wait..right?! fine.

but patience really isn't one of my virtues.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home