This Page

has been moved to new address

Is there an age limit for Stuffed animals on the bed?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
whosies--written whatnots: Is there an age limit for Stuffed animals on the bed?

12/16/08

Is there an age limit for Stuffed animals on the bed?

So is there? I only ask this question because that is what the honey is getting for Christmas. He has been dying since i made this first one:


About every day he asks......did ya make me one yet? Is it done yet? So being the handmade christmas year that it is I of course made him one. Has he seen it? Does he know? No......I am pretty sure that he doesn't read this blog-----ever, so here is his dog: nameless- any suggests?

He has a removable winter wool sweater and a little wool hat with a tassle at the top. hee hee

But, me being me said.....to me......He can't have his own dog!! What about me!! What do I get? So this is what I came up with:

My very own kitty cat!! Of course it would have to be the opposite friend of the dog. That always makes things more interesting doesn't it? She has stitches in her legs so she can sort of sit just a bit. I got the stitchery pattern from Cinderberry Stitches. she has some fantastic designs. Well, so instead of a bag, i did a cat. The back is the same fabric as the dogs stripe and the front is the same linen as the elf pillow. It seems though that I am reverting back to my love of blue in the room....hmmmmm...

Here we are together. Quite a pair don't ya think? They are both now wrapped and under the tree.

On a quilting note, Here is Ammons' Quilt:

Super heros!! The center block is an 8X8 inch square and then 2 boarders in different colors. The final block ends up at 17inches!! that makes this quick to put together. Half of the blocks were done by others around the state of Utah last year. I do a round robin exchange every year. New block to make for someone each month. This is the one i passed around and then split up the blocks for the boys.

Here is the back. I used a spiderman sheet. My first time doing that. Worked out pretty good. I did just a big meandor on the whole quilt and double batted it for a little more warmth and weight. I still have one more to go..... and a pattern to decide on for next year to pass around.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Toby E. said...

all fabulous! i know he's not wearing any, but what popped in my head for your dog was Argyle.

16/12/08 1:40 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Looks great!! Somedays, I wish the only dog we had was stuffed!! Great quilt for Ammon. Your elf pillow is way cute, too. I hope I get mine finished. See ya tomorrow. Julie

16/12/08 3:50 PM  
Blogger Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh my gosh these are BEYOND cute. Wow. That dog just has the BEST expression and I love the angle of the legs!!!

16/12/08 6:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

That's too funny Becky! I can't wait till Christmas for my girl's to open theirs, I have kept it a secret:)

16/12/08 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home